Our COVID-19 Response
At MV Jets we have the highest commitment to safety in private aviation; risk assessment for each flight, crew qualifications and fatigue to aircraft maintenance, our detailed approach to COVID-19 is no exception.
In consultation with public health experts and following guidelines from the Centers for Disease and Control, the FAA and the World Health Organization we have now added passenger and crew screening procedures, cleaning and sanitization standards along with health protocols for crew members and staff.
- Every aircraft MV Jets contracts must be thoroughly sanitized with EPA-registered disinfectants known to effectively combat SARs-CoV-2 prior to our passengers boarding.
- High contact surfaces will be wiped down and properly sanitized.
- Aircraft will be stocked with wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Crew members will be required to wear masks and disposable latex gloves when handling passenger luggage and interacting with passengers.
- Crew members will be regularly tested, keep daily health tracking log and observe social distancing at all times.
- Passengers who have traveled to and from high risk areas will be asked to provide a negative test 48 hours before time of departure.
As the situation evolves and more updates are made available we will continue amending our health policy in order to better serve our clients needs and continue delivering the highest level of service in private aviation.
Your safety, security and well being are paramount to us.